Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome!

I am The Canteen Boy, kneel down before your leader!...

Well that was a sharp introduction. Anywho, yes, I am The Canteen Boy. I've been meaning to start a blog from a long time now but I have had no idea what to right about. After browsing many blogs I have come to the conclusion that this will be a blog mainly about four things important to me:
1. Food
2. Sport
3. Music
4. Perth

Here's a bit about myself:
Male.
20.
I'm currently studying at UWA, in my third year doing a double degree in Commerce and Economics (yeah, i know, they're pretty much the same thing but wasting another 1.5 years).
I am sports mad (love my cricket and soccer (here on in I will label soccer as football));
I love food (probably too much);
I'm into various types of music except heavy metal and;
I'm genuinely interested in the future of the city of Perth, Western Australia in where it's heading in terms of urban planning and infrastructure.

The name 'Canteen Boy' originated when I was at high school and I was involved in the Canteen Committee from Year 10 to Year 12 when I became Prefect. I was very much in the canteen most days of the week serving students and helping the in the general running and organisation of our canteen and yeah someone called me that one day and it stuck through high school.

I won't reveal too much more about myself, you'll find that out in future posts.

Stay tuned...

whirling, whirling, whirling, towards freedom,
The Canteen Boy

No comments: